This week on board:
* We had a lovely lunch at James’ favorite childhood taverna.
* We went to Delos, birth place of Apollo and Artemis. ( Paloma was shocked by the Apollo to Artemis temple ratio )
* We sailed to Leros to find out about getting hauled out again (dam you P bracket) We learned we have to wait for a part. ( the dam P bracket) So we’ve sailed off to explore the near by Islands.
* Some crazy people attached themselves to Ondine and got pulled along behind her.
* We spent a few days just chilling in Lipsos.
* I felt under the weather, so James read to me. ( I love being read to. Do you?)
* Paloma learned fishing skills or lack there of may be inherited.
What did you do this week? Leave your week comments in the comments, we love hearing from you!