*James’ new catchphrase is ” We spent a year living on the water and now it feeling like we’re living under it”
* We had lots of middle school drama but I am happy to report that Paloma will start at a wonderful school on Monday.
*We moved into our new apartment, with the stuff we flew back with, borrowed air mattresses and the bounty from our obligatory IKEA trip.
* James left on his first business trip on the same day we moved.
* I spent a lot of time buying stuff and then unpacking it from boxes. I kept saying I want to live with less stuff. We ended up with no stuff. Now I think the universe is having a good laugh at my expense.
* I messed up my first Freshdirect order. I thought I was ordering 10 apples but I was ordering 10 packs of 4. Apple crumble anyone.
* We’ve enjoyed our new view of the Hudson river, even tho the sailboats make us a little wistful.
How was your week? Put your week in the comments, we love hearing from you.
Popularity: 1% [?]